BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 12, 2012

Slow Progress

I slept in really late today. Woke up  at like 6:00 pm. I have my days and nights really screwed up but the longer I sleep, the less time I have to eat. I wish that I could fall asleep and wake up skinny, loose 60 lbs over night. I cant wait until I start seeing sime real results. I did loose 2.3 lbs (lol) since yesterday so I guess it's a start. My weight is now 183.5 but earler today it was 182.6 so apparently I put on .9 lb throughout the day. It's probably just water because thats all I've had today along with some spicy v8 and green tea, which I couldnt keep down anyways. I think it was the stevia I used to sweeten it. Right after I finished the cup, I got really nauseated and ended up throwing it right up. The only thing I've had today that had any caloric content was the v8 so I've probably had around 100 cals. I haven't worked out yet today nor did I workout yesterday. I was in alot of pain yesterday from working out the day before but today I feel much better, thank god!

I really hope that when I weigh myself tomorrow that I will have lost more. I want to set a time goal for myself but I also want to be realistic about it. If all goes well, I am hoping to loose atleast 15 lbs by the end of March, hopefully more.

I have to get all of my workout/ weightloss stuff together.


Here's the list of stuff I need to get ready.

Tony Gazelle Workout Machine
3 lb dumb bells
Yoga Mat
Pull Up Bar
P90X Dvd Set & portable dvd player
GNC Total Lean WaterEx diuretic pills
GNC Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock diet/energy pills
Multi Vitamin
Calcium Suppliment

Hell, I might even brab my xbox 360 kinect, an extra tv and rent Zumba or some other workout or dance game.

1 comment:

  1. so great to meet you! i started the abc diet today, but you can join me anyways!!!! u with me?

    ReplyDelete