BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ABC Diet Day One

Well today is day one of the ABC Diet and I am doing great so far. Working on my second huge cup of coffee but this time I only used  coffee mate instead of skim milk and no sugar. So I'm guessing it's around 25 cals. Had some carrots and fat free veggie dip which comes to about 200 cals, including the coffees. It's honestly probably less than that though (maybe around 150) since I didn't actually weigh out the carrots or measure the dip lol since I'm lazy. But it is 35 cals for 3 ounces of carrots and 30 cals for 2 tbsp of dip. I always estimate on the high side when I don't measure properly.

I am actually pretty amazed at myself for not craving or really being hungry at all. For someone who can be a total binge queen, a proverbial bottomless pit and mostly always craving some kind off food junk, I am amazed at how I can snap back into total starvation mode so easily.  It's just, weird. I am a complete fucking weirdo with food haha. Thanks for the food issues Mom!

For me, it's easy to stay motivated, atleast so far. Everytime I look in the mirror or down at my bulging dimpley thighs, yea, it gives me great determination! My boyfriend has even agreed to respect my diet plans. Thank GOD! Everytime I have tried to slim down before, he always shoves food in my face or wants to go get pizza or fast food. I am not blaming him for all of my weight gain, as I can take full responsibility for my body but for those of you who have been in the situation where someone close to you constantly tempts you while you are trying to slim down, then you can understand how hard it can be. Especially when the room you both live in is only 13x11 feet!! There's just no escaping it for me! So the fact that he has agreed to respect my plans could literally mean the difference between failure and success for me.

I am super bored right now. The boyfriend is sleeping on the bed and he still hasn't helped me bring in my machine! >:( It will def be brought in today though! I will probably update in a little while because I am that bored and have no life lol




UPDATE

INTAKE

carrots & fat free dip - 150 cals
coffee w/ skim milk & sugar - 50 cals

WORKOUT


Tony Little Gazelle - 40 minutes
Calories Burned - 32 (lol that's so pathetic)

TOTAL CALORIES - 168 (200 minus 32)




Hope you lovely ladies
are having an amazing day! <3



1 comment:

  1. yayy thats awesome your doing so well! i havent craved anything either! this is awesome! im ready for day three! 300 cals. be prepaired day three is the hardest. 300 cals is hard. stay strong!

    ReplyDelete