BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Devil Inside

ABC Day 8 Week 2

Stopped by the gym yesterday for a bit before they closed. Did some weight training on my legs. Hip abduction and adduction I believe is what is was called. Also did the Stepper (idk what it's called) for 30 minutes. Burnt 245 cals and went a little over 2 miles. I could have done more but they were closing. I have to get a shower and figure out what I am going to wear then I am off to the gym again =) I really hate running into people I know there. It's embarassing.

I ate more than I should have yesterday. The progressive soup which I posted about but then I also ate a 100 cal fruit and cottage cheese pack before going to the gym. I was trying to get rid of the light headedness. Then later on at night I ate some roasted broccoli with fresh garlic, sea salt, evo and italian seasoning. I love my veggies like that. The broccoli raw weighed about 2lbs and my boyfriend and I split it. I know a normal person would not feel guilty about eating that but I did and still do. I didn't gain from it but I also did not loose anything since yesterday either =/ So I am hoping that by going to the gym and not eating much today I will hit my 2nd GW by tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

How is everyone else doing? Am I the only one still doing the ABC =/





Thinspire Me Baby







2 comments:

  1. hey hun! im still doing it! your not by urself! ive just been busy thats all. but yesterday i kinda cheated, i was sick and my boyfriend that lives 2000 miles away was talking to me on the phone and asked me if ive eaten today since i was sick. i told him no, but that i was going to make some soup. he had food delivered to me! he payed for it and everything! i cant believe him lol. so sweet, but still... like i felt like i had to eat it. i totally shouldnt have, but i ate the whole sandwhich and the whole salad. and then i had an ice cream cone from mcdonalds and some gummy candy. i know... so today instead of 400 cals im fasting and then doing day 9 tomorrow. i hope the weight i gained this morning will go back down after today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie, yea I ended up having a pretty bad day yesterday myself! I ended up not going to the gym and instead had a planned binge. Stromboli and hot wings = no fun to come up haha! So don't feel too bad. it's funny, we both screwed up on the same day lol. I am back on today though.

    ReplyDelete