BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bordom and Thinspo

Didn't get much sleep. Feel asleep around 4:30ish and woke up 6am. Stayed up until about 7:30, feel back asleep until 9am, drank a huge cup of coffee and now I can't fall back to sleep lol. My boyfriends dad makes his coffee disgustingly strong, thick as syrup...enough to make your head spin so I had to put some sugar in my coffee, which sucks. I don't have any sweet & low and that stevia shit made me sick yesterday AND the day before that so I'm pretty done with that business.

Today is officially Day 1 of the ABC Diet for me. I'm super excited. Weighed myself when I first woke up this morning and only lost 0.4 lbs, which SUCKS! I want major changes! Fast changes. So hopefully the ABC Diet will do that for me. I am sooo sick of feeling so uncomfortable and concious of my body. I want my cute clothng to fit me again. Since I have gained so much weight back and my clothes don't fit me anymore, I have been hiding behind jeans and hoodies. I don't take any pride in my appearance and barely get ready anymore. With Summer right around the corner and the dreaded high tempatures and humidity, I sure as hell will not be able to hide behind baggy hoddies anymore. If I can't get down atleast 20 lbs by Summer, I'm in for a world of hurt.

If that's the case one word will sum up my Summer.... MISERABLE!!





image

No comments:

Post a Comment