BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

PROGRESS! ABC Rocks My Socks! lol

So as always, I woke up ridiculously late today (3pm) and immediately weighed myself. And it read....

drum roll please........

180!

Yay! I hit my first goal weight! Ok, ok, I know 180 is still disgustingly high but I have now lost 5.8 lbs and atleast I am making progress =) You got to start somewhere! And unfortunately for me, that somewhere is at an already ridiculously high weight! But I am making progress none the less. I can already notice a slight difference in my tummy area. It's visibley slimmer. And this is only day 4! I've been saying that I started a day late so it should be day 3 for me but since I only had about 100 cals on Monday and everyone else started on Monday, I am going to go ahead start counting from Monday as well. Anyways back to the subject at hand. After weighing myself and realizing that I have lost almost 6 lbs in 4 days, I started to get really excited! 6 lbs in 4 days! This is obviously working! And if I stick with it through the next 8 weeks I will have lost a drastic amount of weight and be that much closer to UGW of 115!! =D I am so happy right now. I feel uplifted, super motivated and confident that I actually can do this!

Today I've done well. As of this moment, 6:42 pm, I have only had a large cup of coffee with lite coffe mate which is about 30 cals. I am kind of hungry but it's nothing too severe and nothing that I can't handle =} I haven't worked out since, was it Tuesday?, because my calves are freakin killing. But to be honest, I think the reason I am avoiding working out is because the only area where I have enough room and privacy is in the basement. "Okay, so whats the problem with that? You're just making excuses".

The problem with that is that I live in an 100+ year old Victorian house. It was built in the 1870's I believe. The basement is a dirt floor, stone walls, damp, cold and musty. Also the fact that my boyfriends father is pretty much a hoarder in denial, the basement is also home to an array of junk. Cluttered, dirty, falling apart and stacked damn near to the ceiling! Spider and cob webs abound, it is definitely not a place in which I prefer to work out. Last time I worked out down there, I found myself constantly looking over my shoulder, behind my back and feeling totally freaked out! It's the kind of basement where you run up the stairs, certain that someone or rather, something, is chasing you, grabbing at your fleeing heels. Oh and did I mention that this house is also home to documented "Shadow People"? I've seen them. Don't laugh.  I must admitt, that I feel silly talking about this kind of thing and if you don't believe in this type of stuff, that's ok. I, myself didn't either but once you really experiance first hand numerous creepy, completley unexplainable shit like latch lock doors unlocking and opening (to the basement none the less) right in front of your eyes OR seeing shadows on the wall that are walking up behind you while simultaneously hearing heavy foot falls only to turn around and nothing is there OR seeing a darker than black Shadow in the shape of person standing down the hall and staring right at you, trust me, you'd be a believer too! lol!

As of lately, I have been all about saving money. So I thought that instead of paying the measely $10 a month to join Planet Fitness, that I would just use my own equipment to workout with. But the more I think about it, joining the gym seems to be a FANTASTIC idea LOL! =P I really do NOT want to have to go back down into that basement!

Haha ok, ok, enough with the paranormal mumbo jumbo talk....and on with the thinspo!! =)


 Before & After










Congrats on the weightloss to all the wonderful girls who are doing the ABC Diet! You guys rock! Keep up the amazing work! This will all be SO worth it in the end!!

<3 Stay Strong & Think Thin!
Lots of Ana Love!


Comments make me smile and keep me going when I am feeling weak <3

1 comment:

  1. wow scary. i do believe in that stuff. it scares the shit out of me. i would definately reccomend joining the gym. i LOVE my gym membership. its amazing. helps me so much. im kinda addicted. and it helps curb my appetite surprisingly.

    ReplyDelete