BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pain, Hunger and Determination


Woah, it's been awhile! I completely forgot about this blog.

I did the P90X Ab Ripper workout for the first time in months yesterday and my whole torso and even my hips and legs hurt so bad!! Goes to show just how out of shape I am. Went to my Moms and picked up the Tony Gazelle machine, I can't recall what it's actually called. It's still sitting in my car though and I need help from my boyfriend (who is still sleeping) to bring it in. I am really excited to get on it today! That machine helped me loose ALOT of weight back in the day and I am hoping I will have the same results with it this time around.

I am not sure what else to say, for now. Maybe I will update on
my day later tonight. I really have been putting off weighing
myself because I know it is going to throw me into a depression.
But in order for me to gauge any results, I need to
know what I am working with.

Ugh.


Can anyone guess who this is?

SNOOKI!
She is looking remarkable compared to
what she used to look like.
To bad she just got pregnant. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment