BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yesterday was ok. Around 2:00 pm I ate a small garden salad with ranch and a fiber one bar. Went grocery shopping and spent like $115 on progresso soups, pre packaged salad bowls for work, LOTS of veggies, chobani, diuretics and iron pills because I have a pretty severe case of iron deficient anemia. I ate another salad with southwest dressing around 11:00 that I shared with my boyfriend Greg. Calorie intake was probably somewhere around 600 to 800 which isn't too bad, nothing spectacular but nothing terrible either. Just got home from the clinic, I am now down to 24 mgs from 130 mgs. During the week I only take around 20mgs though except for when I have to go dose, like today. Methadone is a major contributor to my weight gain. Every chick at the clinic walks in all skinny in the beginning and 6 months later you see them and they've put on about 30lbs! I am hoping that when I am completely dosed off that I will start losing more weight. Hopefully.

Now I am sitting here drinking my coffee and slowly eating a chobani (130).  I am going to play Rift, yes I am total gamer dork =P lol and then around 1:00pm start getting ready for work. I am bringing one of my pre-made southwest/sante fe salads to works and maybe another chobani. I am only bringing money for cigs so even if I wanted to buy food, I can't. =)

Hope all of you have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment