BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Loosing is Winning

Any day that I can see rib and hip bones is a good day!

The past several days have gone, to my surprise, rather well. I have been existing on salads, carrots, black grapes and spicy ranch dressing. I have now officially dropped 16 lbs and people are already commenting that I "look thinner". And Winning! Reactions and comments like that make all the hunger and pain worth every second. This is why I do this, because I know it works and it works well. I really wish that I would have taken before pics and measurements to compare to during and after. Yesterday at work I got asked for my number AND then by another guy out on a date!! The date guy has been coming in to my job for months now and I could tell it was leading up to this. I'd lie if I say I wasn't flattered. But I didn't go because I am loyal to my boyfriend, almost to a fault.

Today has been great as far as food goes. I have only had one 100 calorie cottage cheese and fruit pack. And that ladies is it! =) I am getting a tad hungry at this moment but I think I will be fine. I slept so much today and now it's almost 3:00am and I am wide awake. I have work tomorrow from
2-10 pm.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment