BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 22, 2013

Fast

Been doing well, extremely well actually, the past few days. I have been eating no more than 400 cals a day and I haven't eaten anything since Saturday night. I have been literally living on green tea lol. I am stuck at like 169.8 and I am trying my HARDEST to make a clean break into the 160's. God that number is so high. I have lost 20 lbs and you can most definitely see the difference in my face, arms, thighs, butt and especially my tummy area. Hip bones and rib bones are slowly starting to become more and more prominent. I have such a long way to go but once I get down to like 160 I will much more happy. I feel better. I dropped 2 pant sizes and my old work clothes (mediums) now fit again. My confidence is making a comeback and I am not constantly tugging at my clothes. Progress, progress, progress...that is all I want. Even though my weight has not really changed the past few days, I can still see some major changes in my body. o.O  I hope when I weigh myself tomorrow morning that I am atleast down to like 166. *crosses fingers*


 

No comments:

Post a Comment